Welder required. My client is a well-established company that specialise in all forms of metal manufacturing. They are looking to replace a long serving employee that is relocating. The successful candidate will have a good amount of Tig welding and fabricating experience them.
Welder / Fabricator - Tig Position Overview
- To assist in welding and fabricating
- Work with materials such as stainless steel and mild steel (1.6mm to 3mm)
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment in the factory and at your individual turn table workstation
- To progress jobs so they meet timescales given
Welder / Fabricator - Tig Position Requirements
- Tig Welding and Fabrication experience is essential
- At least 2 years + experience of working in a similar environment
- Experience with pipe work or tubular component is advantageous
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Strong work ethic
- Capable of meeting organised deadlines
- Living in or close to the Lancing area
Welder / Fabricator - Tig Position Remuneration
- Permanent position - Immediate start available
- £13 - £15 per hour (DEO)
- Monday - Friday - 08:00am - 17:30pm (Friday finish at 14:30pm)
- 28 Days Holiday, Including Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.