Warehouse Stores Person - Birmingham (B92)Certified FLT required3 rotational shift (shift allowance for late & night shifts)Shift requirements: Earlies: Mon-Thurs 6am-3pm & 6am - 12pm FridayLates: Mon - Thurs 1pm-10pm & 12pm- 6pm FridayNights: Mon-Thus 7:30pm-6am (X4 nights)About the role:Our client, is a market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe. We're currently recruiting a Stores Person to join us at our client site in Solihull. As a Stores Person, you will make sure that stock products are available for our customer and will maintain a professional relationship with our client.
- Issue stock products to the client
- Source and make available supplier catalogues and product reference material for the client
- Expedite outstanding purchase orders
- Receiving, checking and storing stock deliveries
- Release products on back order for delivery to the client
- Stock checking and keeping the inventory store management system up to date
- To attend site meetings when required
- Certified Forklift, CB & Reach licence required
- A positive attitude to deliver excellent client & customer experience
- Work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT skills (SAP experience desirable but not essential)
Please Note: If you use our online application system, you will provide the requested information to Curve Group who provide this online service for us. Once you click 'apply now' you will either go to the online job description or be invited to email your CV to The Curve Group and they will hold the information you submit but our client will have access to it. The Curve Group is our client's outsource partner for Recruitment and a "Data Processor".