Picker / Packer (Nights) - 10pm - 6am 42hrs per week - 5 over 7 shift pattern
MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE TO GET TO SITE!
£500 bonus paid - after completion of a successful 12 weeks employment!
At Menzies Distribution we have been delivering across the UK since 1833, we can reach areas that other cannot. Today, we are Logistic UK's most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - We keep moving forwards.
We have an excellent opportunity for a picker packer to join our Newbridge depot.
You will work closely with our Operational Team, who will support you to execute a Warehouse role.
When in the warehouse, you will be accountable for the safe loading and uploading of stock and will be required to support your colleagues to achieve packing, scanning and sorting targets!
And, let's not forget, you'll be joining one of the UK's largest and most recognised distribution brands, where career, personal development and going the 'extra mile' is at the heart of our company ethos. WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT YOU NEED
- Complete all documentation as per company procedure
- Break down, allocate and load inbound supplies
- Keep the warehouse safe, clean and tidy
- Adhere to company procedures and policies
- Assemble customer supplies according to packing specifications
- Check the quality of packed orders
- Deal with customer quieries
- Physically fit to meet the demands of a warehouse role
- Hardworking, positive and a flexible attitude to work
At Menzies Distribution Limited, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.