Trustaff is seeking an experienced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Indianapolis, IN. Shift: 3x12 hr PMs Start Date: ASAP Duration: 13 weeks
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced NICU Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse (NICU RN) is responsible for taking care of newborns that are either sick or premature, working with a team of healthcare professionals to provide necessary medical care to infants. The NICU RN's main responsibility is to ensure secure critical care treatment for neonatal patients.
1+ year of recent NICU RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent specialty experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & NRP
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email job@
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
trustaff is much more than just a recruiting and staffing agency. We develop futures, deliver opportunities, and build relationships that last. We have a passion for putting people to work, and it shows every day in our relationships, teamwork, and the quality of our services.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, trustaff has experienced exponential growth over the last fifteen years and has established a strong reputation as one of the nation's most well-respected recruiting and staffing companies.