Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Failsworth, Manchester
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience - £20,000 basic OTE £30k in Y1, £40k in Y2, (Uncapped)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30 - (4pm finish on a Friday) - No Weekends or Bank Holidays
This is a great opportunity to join an established business who have a superb reputation in our sector, as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will learn on the job and become part of a successful team. This role has career progression opportunities, comes with full training and is a fantastic earning opportunity. You do not need experience as a Recruitment Resourcer however we would like Sales / Telesales experience as this is hugely beneficial.
If you have thought about a career in recruitment, then we can certainly offer you that. We are looking for the 'unteachables' - talent, confidence, attitude, enthusiasm and drive. Being an organised individual will also go a long way in this position. You must be someone who can work off their own back, use initiative and find the right person for the vacancies we work on.
For this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role we are looking for someone driven, keen to earn and always thinking about filling the roles our clients give us. Recruitment is tough and you have to go out of your way to find the right candidates and see them through the process.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
We are looking for someone who can source the right candidates, see them through the recruitment process in a professional manner and build strong relationships with clients. We work in a fast paced environment with a really good team so we want someone with the right hardworking attitude.
- You will be contacting candidates about potential roles (calling, texting and email), vetting the candidates and sending their CV's to the clients.
- Vetting candidates on their qualifications, working history, ability to do the role. Making sure the candidate is a good fit for the company
- Build relationships with the team, candidates and clients.
- Working with the Senior team on which vacancies you will be working on.
- Keeping track of all communications on our database. Updating the database on a constant basis.
- We have a large amount of vacancies that need to be filled so you can start recruiting as soon as you are trained, giving you the opportunity to earn from the start.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant requirements:
- Ideally you will be have experience in recruitment or have experience in the motor trade.
- Ideally have a full UK driving licence but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy to make a lot of calls and confident on the phone.
- Must have a sales background - if you don't have recruitment or motor trade background then we will require a sales background such as telesales. It's all about personality and drive for us, so if you have both, we want to speak to you.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office
What we can offer you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You will be given full training on the industries we work in, our systems and how Octane operate..
- £20,000 basic salary to start (reviewed regularly), Bonus is uncapped - £30,000 in year 1 - ability to earn a lot more.
- Career progression
- Strong commission structure
- Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 5.30pm, early finish every Friday at 4pm.
- 21 Days holiday plus bank holidays, Increasing by one day for each year of service.
- Closed for Christmas for a week - Paid and using no holidays.
- Great company nights out and team days.
- The opportunity to join a superb team and expanding company
If you are interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, please send over your CV. I am not necessarily looking for Recruitment experience. If you come from any kind of sales background, telephony based or face to face, are confident, able to demonstrate superb customer service and interpersonal skills, I want to talk to you.