Job Title: Temporary Commercial Coordinator Location: StainesPay rate: £15.00 - £18.00 per hour depending on experience Start Date: October 2022Duration: 6 months + Working Hours: 37.5 hours per weekHybrid working: Yes (2-3 days in office)Parking: Yes
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Coordinator to join a global Pharmaceutical organisation on a temporary basis for a period of 6 months +
Duties will include:
- To provide support to the companies Commercial Director and other members of the Commercial team including:- diary support- meeting arrangements- project management - scheduling cross functional team meetings- agenda setting for weekly meetings
- You will act as the Commercial Team's principle Procurement Coordinator, raising purchase requisitions within the SAP system
- Creating and maintaining contracts on the Contract Management System (Apttus)
- Uploading and approval process coordination within an Electronic Approval System (Promomats)
- Supporting the Compliance Business Partner with specific monitoring activities
- Overseeing uploading, singing and approving documents in the Docusign System
- Budgeting management
- General admin support to wider teams
Key skills required:
- To have good diary management experience (Outlook) to be able to offer diary support to the Commercial Director.
- Be able to embrace new systems, which cover contracts, approvals for materials, finance tasks, and CRM.
- Have experience in a highly regulated environment, preferably pharmaceutical.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be a real team player who is happy to roll their sleeves up
- Be happy to pick things up and run with them, to cover other coordinator's time off
- Excellent attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.