Spiral Solutions and Technologies, Inc. ("Spiral") is seeking a Data Analyst to work with team members and the 55 WG Data Manager to ensure timely and effective distribution of RC-135 TechSIGINT Data to customers throughout the enterprise. The TechSIGINT Data Analyst will track and troubleshoot near-real-time (NRT) RC-135 data movement to customers and repositories, ensuring the data is visible, accessible, understandable, linked and transparent throughout the enterprise.
Additionally, the Data Analyst will be responsible for identifying and resolving data integrity and system health problems, routing conflicts, addressing data policy issues and determining the most reliable data sources.
- Assesses difficult and complex situations or problems complicated by conflicting or insufficient data
- Assists in determining appropriate corrective action regarding the flow of TechSIGINT data
- Utilizes a dashboard or appropriate application to visualize data transport from collection to customer delivery
- ????? Maintains a data catalog, dictionary, metrics, measures of performance and other support documents
The Data Analyst is expected to possess an understanding of the DoD and other agency network infrastructure/architectures (DISA, MPLS/Enclave, and RDRS CB SIPRNet, etc. ) as it pertains to optimized data transport. Further, the candidate must understand the effect of firewalls (packet-filtering, stateful inspection, application, etc.) and other customers/users that may affect our transport rates. Candidate will continuously monitor and troubleshoot data transfers for latency as required, prioritize the movement of data based on established requirements, and coordinate with the various Communication Squadrons, Operational Squadrons, Government Agencies, 645 AESS, and local Field Service Representatives or Computer System Administrators.Qualifications: POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Understanding of and experience in evaluating system inaccuracies and defining technical requirements for system improvements.
- Knowledge and understanding of ELINT, SIGINT, and Technical Signals analysis, processes, architectures, and tools such as the Event Warehouse, Content Warehouse, PRESSUREWAVE, DataXplorer, GeoXplorer, and those in development such as FLEXIBLEFLYER.
- Knowledge of telecommunications and RF signal collection architecture.
- Perform high-level requirements analysis to support the application of data standards across the enterprise. Duties require a broad range of knowledge including information technology, requirements, technical architecture analysis (e.g., understanding data flow diagrams, system architecture diagrams, etc.), and an understanding of functional and system analysis.
- Coordinate across teams that leverage multiple development methodologies (e.g., DevSecOps, Waterfall, Agile (Scrum & Kanban), Spiral, etc.) simultaneously.
- Possess an instinctive aptitude to leverage information and knowledge sharing networks and navigate conflict in a way that fosters constructive outcomes.
- Adhere to all DoD, USAF, MAJCOM, and NSA data governance policies which allow data to move quickly, be interoperable, and be secure from collection through the dissemination of a finished intelligence product.
- Adhere to established data standards and governance to p roduce standardized data outputs based on enterprise standards with the appropriate tags, headers, amplification, and normalization for immediate ingestion into on/off-board machine analytic applications and timely release to end-customer(s).
- Maintain the security of data through a "need to share" approach, ensuring data is secure and shared within USAF organizations, the Joint Forces, the Intelligence Community (IC), coalition partners, and other "strategic influences."
- Possess skills to dispose of all SIGINT records and submit data management requests to appropriate data services.
- Maintain awareness of commercial and community data standardization activities.
- Evaluate the impacts of proposed operating systems on existing architectures and provide recommendations.
- Recommend new technologies (hardware/software) to leadership
- Implement new procedures and analysis techniques to meet dynamic mission requirements that are in-line with IC and DoD initiatives to move the organization closer to a service-oriented open architecture which allows for the easy movement of data through multiple domains, maintains data standards, and is interoperable and secure.
- Understand, research, analyze, and plan the development of new concepts and requirements.
- Provide advisory support and assistance to an entire team and/or significant phases of broad and varied operations.
- Provide timely, professional customer support to enterprise customers.
- Respond to Requests for Information and dataflow issues from NSA, COCOM, and IC.
- Coordinate with the PED management teams, national agencies, Service Intelligence Centers, Intermediate Processing Center, and engineering and maintenance organizations.
- Coordinate closely with 645 AESS and 55 WG operational units, to include attending all PIPE discussions, working with commercial vendors, and traveling to various locations to ensure understanding of operational requirements.
?? DESIRED REQUIREMENTS:
Education and/or Experience
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Work independently, as well as within a team setting, to complete assigned tasks as expected.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- At least 5+ years of experience working in SIGINT Analytic roles.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a technical field. Experience may be used in lieu of degree at the Program Manager's discretion.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph (Polygraph within one year)
In compliance with the U.S. federal government's vaccine mandate for federal contractors (Executive Order 14042), only candidates who will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 will be considered for this position unless legally entitled to an accommodation.
Spiral will consider requests for accommodations regarding COVID-19 safety protocols, including vaccine requirements, from those who have a qualifying medical condition or who object to being vaccinated based on a sincerely held religious belief, observance or practice in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) is required. Spiral Solutions and Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.