With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.
The Corporate Tax Senior Manager works closely with clients and staff on all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. The Corporate Tax Senior Manager is responsible for reviewing Corporate income tax returns, coordinating with tax specialists on consulting projects, reviewing ASC 740 income tax provisions, proactive and strategic tax planning and consulting as well as a variety of other job tasks depending on the engagement.Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Review and lead engagements for completion of complex federal and state tax returns
- Work with large private or publicly traded companies with ASC 740 assistance
- Ensures that tax returns and other compliance are prepared in accordance with required professional standards.
- Build and develop quality relationships with both existing and prospective clients
- Participates in marketing and business development efforts
- Demonstrates the ability to identify cross-selling opportunities and follow through with those opportunities or refer them to other professionals if necessary
- Interface with senior executives of clients and target companies
- Adept with client management responsibilities including engagement planning, budgeting, and billing activities
- Develops staff through effective goal setting and performance management
- Maintains knowledge of current tax matters that affect the business climate
- Master's degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation or related field
- Bachelor degree and CPA required
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Progressive federal tax consulting and compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience.
- Experience in C Corporation income taxes and ASC 740 Accounting for Income Taxes technical knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Extensive experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling Phone number shown when applying (toll free)or send an email to Email available when viewing the job .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages Link available when viewing the job and Link available when viewing the job .
Link available when viewing the job