Store Manager Salary £27,000
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to run a key store in a prime location. We are looking for a Store Manager who is commercial, customer centric and can develop a team to drive customer service at all times.
To be our clients new Store Manager, you will be a hands-on, shop floor based, commercial and a result driven retail manager who has a passion for coaching and developing teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service! You will be managing and controlling budgets and driving sales to ensure that the high levels of performance are maintained. Experience of working in a fashion retail environment is essential.
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards in your store.
- Increase sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Ensure company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPI's.
- Profit protection and stock management
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
Experience and background:
- Retail experience at either Supervisor, Concession Manager or Assistant Manager level.
- Working within a fashion or accessory environment
- Currently managing KPIs and budgets to improve their current store performance
- Has a track record of driving sales and performance
Our client's Store Manager role is the ideal next challenge for someone with experience of managing a team and driving results in a retail environment. We will consider applications form ambitious candidates who want to step up to become a Store Manager, or candidates who are already in a Store Manager role, and looking to join a brand who have plans to grow this year.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience, plus a great rewards package.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics Legal