Store Associate Bilingual Spanish - ( 22000IV8 ) Description
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show! Where You'll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store , located at:
5807 Siegen Lane, BR, LA 70809 How You'll Perform the Role
Our Must Haves
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Ensure that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications.
- Stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks.
- Assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
Extras to Help you Stand Out
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Speak & understand Spanish at an advanced level
- These are not required for you to be eligible to apply.
What is the Process to get Started? Step 1 - Online Application
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
- Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- A valid driver's license
Step 2 - Digital Interview
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page:
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 3 - In-Store Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions in English and Spanish
- You'll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans. Primary Location
: United States-Louisiana-BATON ROUGE
: Work Locations
: USA LA Baton Rouge 707165
5807 Siegen Lane
Baton Rouge 70809 Travel
: No Job Posting
: Aug 17, 2022 Schedule
: Part-time Respond By
: Sep 26, 2022 Req ID: