The Role & Key Responsibilities
Location: Monmouth, Wales, UK
Do you like working in a production team environment? Are you great with numbers with a high-level attention to detail? If so, join our team today!
As a stock controller here at NAF you will play a key part in ensuring we have all the raw materials and ingredients we need to manufacture and produce a range of products in the Pet and Equine industry. Our products are relied on by owners and animals everywhere so ensuring that we can keep up with production is key!
You will have responsibility for ensuring that the value and quantity of all stock items are accurately entered into our system SAGE 200 and that production teams are aware of and changes they may need to make to maximise stock.
Some of the key areas you will have responsibility for include:
- Manage and maintain the company's raw materials and finished goods products including stock profiles and stock locations
- Be responsible for leading, managing and running planned stock takes.
- Oversee incoming raw materials ensure that are received and managed as per procedure
- Provide routine management reports on inventory levels and transactions
- Write and maintain accurate written procedures for all main inventory control processes and functions
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
- Manage control measures to ensure inaccuracies and discrepancies are rectified
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following:
- Previous experience of working with numbers or in a role that requires a high level of attention to detail ideally taking notes or recording information
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence key stakeholders and provide business updates for area of responsibility
- SAGE Accounting/SAGE 200 experience would be desirable
- Previous experience of working with Bills of Materials would be desirable
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes working with production teams, enjoys working with numbers and looking for a role where they can develop skills or utilise current experience of working with stock and production teams.
Due to the nature of being with the products and working with production this role is an onsite role at our manufacturing facility in Monmouth Wales.
About The Company
The Future is Five Star
NAF is the leading equine supplement brand in the UK. We are quickly becoming the first choice for horse owners and riders in Europe because we are passionate about our products and passionate about our animals. Our mantra is "for the good of every horse" and this is lived through our customers being owners and riders at all levels and in all disciplines across the UK and Europe.
Being Five Star is at the heart of everything we do, as the only official suppliers to Team GBR of care and supplements we are renowned for the highest levels of quality and commitment to Clean Sport.
We are excited to have joined the ABAGRI portfolio who are a growing, innovative business and we value diversity and different ways of thinking to keep moving us forward. ABAgri is an equal opportunity employer, assuring equal treatment to all. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people.
We are united by our family values that represent who we are, how we work together and how we help our customers.
- Pioneering - Curious, spirited and bold. We lead, the right way.
- Excellence - We seek excellence in all that we do.
- Growth - We create ways for our people and customers to thrive.
We are part of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group.
Making your application
Ready to apply? Great! Simply register your details and upload your CV via our careers website - it usually takes just a few minutes. Please do not delay making your application. In the event of a high candidate response to this vacancy we may close the application period before the date shown and without notice.
As part of your application we ask you to answer some equal opportunities questions that help us to monitor how inclusive our recruitment process is and identify areas we can improve in. This information is anonymised, separate from your application and is never seen by the hiring panel. You can choose not to answer these questions with no impact on your application.
ABAgri group politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We have a PSL and do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them