At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.Want to be a part of our team?
Sr Financial Analysts are responsible for producing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting for US, Canada, and Americas management and business leaders with a special emphasis on analysis. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of financial models and reports necessary to identify, track, and analyze key performance indicators for the business. Sr Financial Analysts are also responsible for developing budgeting models for both country and department-level budgets. Sr Financial Analysts are expected to work with IT and other departments to continuously improve our analysis and reporting capabilities.Working at NTTMajor Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for the Americas. Perform a variety of monthly reconciliations to ensure integrity of financial information and perform period-end tasks to meet reporting deadlines; includes contribution to management accounting packs and statutory reporting
- Develop and implement financial reporting models to support Americas leadership and to drive business results
- Ensure that financial processes, systems and policies are established and adhered to. Contribute to optimization of business processes and workflow.
- Work closely with business leaders to analyze and understand financial results
- Oversee the work in progress cycle and ensure proper and efficient costing analysis, managing cost recover and operation expenditure for specified area as well as revenue and profitability analysis
- Develop or assist in the development of Americas, country, and internal business budgets, as required
- Develop historic trend analysis regarding revenue, expense, bookings, backlog, and other key financial metrics
- Develop appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis in support of business leaders
- Create ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis to address specific requests from the leadership team or clients
- Work with IT and other departments to implement new financial systems, as required, and to continuously improve our analysis and reporting capabilities
What will make you a good fit for the role?Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.Equal opportunity employer
- Present analysis and reporting to management and executives
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.