Qualified Social Worker - Transitions TeamWe are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Transitions Team within the Social Care industry in Wakefield. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. The Qualified Social Worker - Transitions vacancy in Wakefield will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Progress cases of service users from Children Services to Adult Services
- Work jointly with Special Education Needs Co-ordinators re: funding matters in cases where joint funding is required
- Work jointly with Health services within the integrated Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities
- Attend meetings/set up meetings relevant to the actions needed to be undertaken and to draw holistic support plans with all relevant stakeholders.
- The ability to work closely with families and service users and to promote their views as well as their wellbeing in all interventions
- Raise and/or manage safeguards raised on any case allocated and to address all relevant matters
- To present cases at the weekly Risk Panel when needed to request funding for new cases/amended care packages and in this process to be fluent with the cases presented, to be thorough in knowledge of those cases and detailed in relation to understanding of what is required for service user.
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker - Transitions Team within the UK Social Care industry.
- HCPC Registration
- 1-2 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Transitions Team vacancy, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Wakefield, please email your updated CV to us or contact Jamie Gaunt for more information.