Would you like to be part of the future?
In Nowports we make it possible by integrating technological and financial tools. We are the big digital freight forwarder in Latin America. We design logistics solutions to move our clients' cargo with agility, security and transparency.
With more than 3 years learning, growing and adapting our processes, we are currently more than 500 nowporters working from Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Peru, Brazil and Panama. Our work culture has been highlighted by Best Place to Code and Employers for Youth (EFY).
We recently became a unicorn, in other words, we are a private startup valued at $1.1 billion. Important funds such as SoftBank Latin America Fund, Tiger Global, Foundation Capital, Monashees, Soma Capital, Broadhaven Ventures, Mouro Capital, Tencent and Base10 Partners have trusted us.
As a team we sail better!
We are looking for a Shipments Analyst - Import and Export
Which will be your main activities?
· Track the maritime, air & land import and export shipments, to fulfill the integrated logistics service for our clients.
· Preparation and review of shipping documentation (pre-alert) according to customer requirements, ensuring the correct operation flow.
· Verification of updated costs and charges on the platform.
· Constant communication with customers through the platform.
· Coordinate itineraries and units availability with Pricing team
What do you need to play this role?
· Graduated from International Business, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and/or related careers
· Live in Miami or surrounding areas?
· Experience: 2 years (minimum) experience with similar functions in Freight Forwarder companies, and/or shipping companies.
· Solid knowledge of logistics in terms of air, sea & land import and export
· Excel (Office) intermediate level
Which benefits will you have as a Nowporter?
· Health Insurance - Covered 100% by the company from the first day
· NowportsDays - Two administrative days off per semester.
· Nowports Bonus - Thirteenth gross salary calculated based on the date of entry.
· Flexible Vacations: based on current policy
· Excellent work environment
· Professional growth opportunities
· International career
We want to meet you, apply today and become part of foreign trade history!
Additional information:Employment type: Full-time