If you're looking for a career where you are valued and recognised, then join Pinhoe View as a Service Support Assistant and be a part of a supportive team in Exeter.
Working 37.5 a week, you will be part of the facilities team as you support the Catering department to communicate with the Wards. This will see you monitor and manage all catering requests and queries, as well as obtaining the dietary and nutritional requirements of new admissions, ensuring these are logged with the catering department.
During the evenings, you will collect service users' meal choices for the following day, which will see you promote healthy eating, manage portion control and maintain dietary requirements.
You will also support the Occupational Therapy team in all catering preparation for OT sessions on the wards, which will include carrying out monthly audits and feeding back any deficiency in the quality of service to the Head Chef.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations and experience what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
- Ensuring stocking up and stock rotation of both the serveries and the staff room
- Supporting the Head chef with updating and displaying the weekly menus on the wards
- Provide ad-hoc support to the catering team covering annual leave within the catering department
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Full and clean UK driving license and access to a vehicle
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Ability to adapt - be practical
- To be conscientious and team focused
- No formal qualifications are required
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £19,500
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals & parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.