Senior Technical Consultant - Tagetik - Salary is competitive depending on experience, plus bonuses and attractive benefits - Central London or Remote
An award-winning Platinum Partner of CCH Tagetik and leading provider of technology solutions are looking to hire a Senior Technical Consultant to specialise in creating, developing, and delivering cutting-edge CCH Tagetik solutions.
The company needs a Senior Consultant who will enjoy consulting with a wide range of business customers, and will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you will work alongside experts in a variety of technologies. (Scroll down for further information.)
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN:
Salary is highly competitive in the current market - the company will evaluate applications from Technical Consultants who have the relevant skills, knowledge, and expertise, and they will pay suitable salaries for such experience. Bonuses are also provided, which are usually around 10% of salary.
- Flexible and remote working options (see below)
- Exceptional career progression opportunities
- Training and development opportunities through company funded industry-recognised courses and qualifications
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Annual leave: 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping/retail discount scheme
- Annual company festival
- Enjoyable, modern working environment and team-oriented culture
Location, Remote Working & Flexibility:
The company's office is located in Central London, and they are offering the successful Senior Consultant remote working with one visit to the office per month required for the team meeting (more frequently during initial few months). Travel to customers (nationally and internationally) would also be required from time to time (driving license is required).
Company office hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm (any flexibility around these can be discussed).
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Technical Solutions Consultant, your role will involve:
- Enabling SME customers to succeed by working with other departments to create, develop, and deliver the CCH Tagetik solution offering
- Contributing to the requirements gathering, design, and implementation stages of Tagetik projects
- Helping with, and taking responsible for the delivery of projects
- Having friendly, helpful interactions with customers
- Being an evangelist of the Tagetik products and remaining up to date on all current products and features.
- This is a senior consultancy role - additional details about the position can be provided by contacting Leo recruitment who will be happy to discuss
The ideal candidate should:
- Be curious and eager to learn new technologies and efficient ways of working
- Have good rapport building skills
- Preferably have experience in financial planning or consolidation solutions
- Preferably have experience in implementing EPM or CPM systems
- Ideally have had some experience, or had some exposure to CCH Tagetik (advantageous)
- Have strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Have a full driving license and be willing to travel to customers nationally and internationally
- Preferably speak other languages - this is advantageous
This role would be ideal for:
A Senior Solutions Consultant, or Technical Consultant, or more specifically if possible, a Senior Tagetik Consultant who is keen to join a supportive, progressive company.
If you are interested in the Senior Consultant role, please submit your CV and the Leo Recruitment team will get in touch.
For further information: Contact Michelle Turner at Leo Recruitment Limited