BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
The desired candidate should be enthusiastic, attentive to detail, flexible and have the drive to be successful while working in a dynamic and challenging environment. The candidate will need both strong communication and time management skills. He/She should be a team player, focused on consistently achieving both team and company goals.
• Preparation of daily tasks that feed into the NAV and monitoring daily expense movement and investigating any exceptions.
• Preparation of reporting for both the Client and other Departments on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to be provided to the Supervisor for review in a timely fashion.
• Preparation of payment instruction.
• Maintaining checklists and procedure document making sure they are fully updated and signed off.
• Ensure BNY Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis.
• Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to the Supervisor in a timely fashion.
• Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
• Organisational, inter-personal and communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals
• Knowledge of Excel
Minimum educational requirements:
• Third level qualification in business related discipline.
What we can offer you:
- Team is committed to ensuring work-life balance
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes