A reputable Project Management Construction Consultancy is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their office in Birmingham.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
This consultancy is looking for a Senior Project Manager with prior Project Monitoring experience as the Senior Project Manager will be acting as a Project and Fund Monitor for the Bank, working on Projects in a range of sectors.
The Senior Project Manager will be working on projects of a bespoke nature across the UK, including residential schemes - student accommodation, high-end residential developments, and care homes - Hotel developments, and Commercial schemes.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Project Monitor skillset
- 4+ years as a Project Manager in Construction Consultancy
- RICS/APM/CIOB accredited (or intent to be), with a RICS accredited degree
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Organised, articulate and strong client-facing ability
- £45,000 - £60,000 Annual Salary
- Health insurance
- Pension contributions
- Car allowance (allowance dependant on package)
- In-house promotion
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas office shutdown
- Support with professional accreditation
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC