Overview This is a remote opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers big and small, across industries and around the world utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.Were at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G the next big waves in networking and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If youre hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
Responsibilities How Will You Contribute to the Company?
Along with 5G and SD-WAN, security is viewed by Cradlepoint as one of three key pillars of WAN transformation. Cradlepoint is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help elevate Cradlepoints security position in the market. This position will help amplify Cradlepoints security message by researching, creating positioning and messaging, promoting, and supporting demand initiatives around Cradlepoint's security capabilities.What Will You Do?
- Understand edge network security trends, including: ZTNA, SASE, SSE, CASB, SWG, RBI, cloud-native and cloud-delivered security
- Research and evaluate Cradlepoint's security capabilities against market requirements and key competitors. Develop feature comparison models and use this information to advise product management on essential features for customer use cases
- Based upon research and internal strategic discussions, create unique positioning and messaging to elevate and promote Cradlepoint security capabilities throughout the security solutions lifecycle
- Contribute to and manage the product documentation throughout the lifecycle of the solution
- Permeate the security message in customer content, sales enablement material, and
- Help the content and demand marketing teams to create compelling web, social, and collateral-based marketing material to drive demand for IoT solutions, including case studies, videos, website copy, white papers, surveys, blog posts, etc.
- Act as the primary thought leader for Cradlepoint security, including written works and speaking engagements
- Provide content and ideas to help others in the company become thought leaders
- At a high level, perform live security demonstrations
- Develop the content for training materials and tools for the sales and channel enablement teams to use with the inside, field, and channel sales teams
- Minimum of ten (10) years of technology marketing experience with at least three (3) years in a significant networking product marketing role
- Solid understanding of traditional edge networking technologies, including routing protocols, VPNs, TLS, IDS/IPS, firewalls, NAC, VLANs, SDP, hub and spoke and peer-to-peer architectures
- Keen understanding of emerging security technologies such as ZTNA, SASE, SSE, CASB, SWG, RBI, cloud-native and cloud-delivered security
- Proven leadership of driving product initiatives from conception through implementation
- Possesses strategic and critical thinking, analytical reasoning and thought-leadership skills
- Excellent writing skills for producing blogs, white papers, sales guides, and message boards
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to create and deliver persuasive presentations to executives, partners, and customers
- Ability to perform live demonstrations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree required
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they dont meet 100% of all listed requirements? We dont want you to hold back! If you dont check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! Wed love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
- Master's Degree
- Additional experience in cellular networking
- Knowledge of cellular networking
At Cradlepoint, were one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
- Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
- Dont point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
- Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
- Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
- Enjoy the ride: Celebrate appreciate grow.
- Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoints Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.