About the Role:
You will lead internal audit projects of financial controls and business operations and assist the Internal Audit team on consulting or investigative inquiries. You are part of a small, global team reporting to the Senior Internal Audit Manager, and ultimately to the independent Audit Committee.
HYBRID opportunity based out of Durham, NC with only 2-4 monthly office visits. You Will:
- Walkthrough, document, and test internal controls to assess control design & operating effectiveness.
- Act as a consultant and risk advisor to management on new system implementations and business processes to ensure effective controls are designed and implemented.
- Identify, communicate, and follow-up on audit findings.
- Draft audit reports summarizing audit project results and findings
How We Support You:
- Experience within internal audit or public accounting
- Experience in performing control walkthroughs and designing control tests
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field
- Ability to learn a complex environment quickly and adapt to change
- Analytical and research skills
- Drive and ambition to excel
We provide flexibility to help you achieve a good work-life balance. You'll be part of a global, diverse team who foster an environment of inclusion and belonging where you are valued for who you are and where you come from.
We offer benefit options in and out of the workplace, including healthcare, pension plan, annual leave, parental leave, an employee assistance program. We care about our employees' welfare and focus our benefits package on the benefits which support our wellbeing. We also recognize that everyone has different priorities, so in addition to our core benefits to support your health we offer flexible options for you to choose benefits that are right for you, your family and your lifestyle.
We believe in non-stop learning and are committed to investing in learning opportunities that help you reach your full potential and support your continued development. About Us
At The Association, we are transforming the accounting and finance profession. We are future-focused, empowering the world's most accomplished accountants to stay relevant, meet today's demands, and prepare for tomorrow's challenges through quality education, resources, and training.
Learn more about The Association on LinkedIn and our Career Site.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.