Ambient.ai is a leading computer vision intelligence company. Successfully transforming security operations for large enterprises by preventing security incidents before they happen. Ambient.ai has a globally deployed footprint with a number of F500 companies. The Ambient.ai platform applies AI and computer vision intelligence to existing sensor and camera infrastructure to deliver continuous physical security monitoring and detect threats in real-time. Ambient.ai does this while simultaneously decreasing false alarms by over 95%, allowing security teams to efficiently focus on legitimate threats and on rapid response. The future of enterprise physical security is data-driven, intelligent, and proactive. Companies no longer have to choose between reducing operating expenses or mitigating risk. With Ambient.ai; companies can do more with less, while also improving their security posture.
The company was founded in 2017 by Shikhar Shrestha and Vikesh Khanna. They are experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford University who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Dropbox. We are a Series-B company backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and visionary angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie, and Elad Gil. Named on the YC Top Companies List 2021 and 2022, and the Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2020, we are turning the impossible into the inevitable. We are always looking for passionate people, who enjoy tackling the toughest problems with cutting-edge AI/ML.
To experience our technology, check out this video. Who is Ambient.ai?
Mission-driven: we're ready to transform an industry
Builders: we work as a collaborative team to turn the impossible into the inevitable
Breakthrough thinkers: we were built on and believe in breakthroughs
Customer-focused: we pride ourselves on creating magical customer experiences
Fast-paced: our customer's cameras are always on and we're responsive to the needs of a 24/7 operation
Inclusive: we value our people and want Ambient.ai to be an inclusive place where you can do your best workPosition Overview:
The Engagement Manager role is the perfect role for someone with excellent interpersonal & project management skills, who enjoys working directly with customers to get them successfully set up, onboarded, trained, and using a platform/product. The focus of this role will be around the initial setup and implementation milestones and can encompass setting up a customer pilot, to expand an existing customer footprint to a new site. Part project manager, coach, consultant, and product expert, you'll be passionate about guiding our enterprise customers to get their Ambient.ai software up and running quickly, allowing them to see value quickly.
If you want to be at a fast-moving startup, work closely with big-name companies on leading-edge software, provide expert advice, and help solve some of their mission-critical problems, you may be the person we're looking for!What you will contribute:
What you bring to Ambient.ai:
- Be an integral part of making our customers successful. Ensure that their initial Ambient.ai journey through setup, onboarding, and implementation is fast, efficient, and low friction, setting the customer up for success (leading to retention and growth)
- Project manage & support our customers through setup, onboarding, implementation, testing, and launch, working with customers to establish and document critical goals, milestones, and deliverables, then measure & report progress towards those goals
- Become an expert on the Ambient.ai platform and keep up with industry trends, allowing you to establish a trusted relationship with your assigned customers
- Work as part of a team focused on customer success, with alignment to our Implementation Specialists (technical configuration focus) and our Strategic CSMs (strategy, adoption & business value focus)
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvements to our products and services
- Able to travel up to 20%
Why join us:
- Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in customer-facing customer success, customer implementation, or customer onboarding role, working with large Fortune 100/500 companies
- Strong project management skills and experience with managing SaaS software/tools implementation projects across multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your colleagues and customers - you can be flexible as this company & role scales
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; can display trust and integrity under pressure when working through customer issues
- Great verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Experience delivering training or onboarding materials to stakeholders & end-users would be an advantage
- Basic understanding or interest in learning about machine learning / artificial intelligence
- Bonus: Experience in management consulting and/or business process transformation
- Bonus: Experience in Physical Security systems & installation (Video Cameras / NVR / PACS)
- We are creating an entirely new category within a 180+ billion-dollar physical security industry and looking for team members who are also passionate about our mission to prevent every security incident possible
- We have an impressive customer roster of F500 companies including Adobe, VMware, and Linkedin
- Our employees will tell you, as they told us in our latest engagement survey - they are proud to work for Ambient.ai, they are given the autonomy to do their best work, they find their peers highly collaborative, and they have high confidence in the Company's leader, they believe in Ambient's mission, vision, and values and in our ability to succeed over the next 3 years
- Regular Full-time employees receive stock options for the opportunity to share ownership in the success of the company
- Comprehensive health + welfare package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP, Legal Services, 401k plan)
- We offer flexible time off to rest and recharge including Winter Break (time off between Christmas and New Year's for most roles depending on customer demand)
- The latest tech and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Enjoy a full range of opportunities to connect with your awesome co-workers
- We love to hike, are foodies, and love music! Check out our most recent Ambient Spotify Playlist
Ambient.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ambient does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Ambient is an E-Verify participant.