Secondary Engineering Teacher full-time Doncaster role.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to work in an Ofsted rated "good" Secondary School on the outskirts of Doncaster as a Secondary Engineering Teacher full-time Doncaster.
Academics South Yorkshire are looking to appoint a creative and dedicated Secondary Engineering Teacher who is available to start in September for the new academic year. The ideal candidate will be committed to making a difference to the lives of the young people they teach, helping with local education and training.
The role is full-time to start ASAP and will be ongoing for one term until the Christmas break. The school has a strong ethos centred on their dedication to transforming the quality of teaching and learning throughout. They strive to raise their students' achievements and aspirations through excellent teaching, strong pastoral support and an outstanding, engaging curriculum. The school places a high importance on equipping all their students with both the qualifications and skills they need to be successful, resilient and active members of society. They are easily accessible via public transport and has great motorway links.
What we offer:
- Industry leading rates of pay, including holiday pay (£130-£180 p.d)
- A great pension scheme
- Immediate start
- A local, supportive team - your own dedicated consultant and point of contact here at Academics Ltd.
- Education and training provided where needed - refresher courses in safeguarding and prevent training to name a few
- Refer a friend loyalty schemes
- 5 Google reviews - check out our feedback!
Secondary Engineering Teacher full-time Doncaster requirements:
- Experience of working in a classroom environment
- Relevant UK qualifications
- Right to work in the UK
- Passion, commitment, and a willingness to go the extra mile for the quality education and training of children and young people
- An enhanced DBS (if not on the update service)
- Appropriate references on request
Experienced Techers and ECTs are welcome to apply. All applicants are subject to Academics compliance vetting and background checks in line with Government KCSIE (Keeping Children Safe in Education) rules and regulations.
Here at Academics, we are willing to support you every step of the way in your new career journey as a Secondary Engineering Teacher full-time Doncaster. This fantastic partner school are keen to secure a committed Secondary Engineering Teacher full-time Doncaster as soon as possible. Shortlisting will be taking place THIS WEEK so please do not delay, apply today!