£11.61 per hour PAYE
We currently have a vacancy for Cathedral Primary School term time only Monday to Friday
The ideal candidate would be local to Chelmsford.
As a School Crossing Patrol Officer, you will be customer facing and help your community to ensure the safety of all pedestrians crossing the road to and from school, and its surrounding locations. You must have regard for the needs of people with disabilities and regularly assess the risks associated with the operating crossing site, identifying needs and reporting problems.Uniform, equipment and training will be provided. This role would suit someone who is punctual and reliable, and who is approachable and enjoys engaging with the public. If you are looking for a part time role (morning and afternoon shifts 40 minutes each) that fit in around term time dates, then this could be the role for you.
- Ensure safety of all pedestrians crossing the road
- Have regard needs of people with disabilities and regularly assess the risks associated with the operating crossing site, identifying needs and reporting problems
- Maintain regular contact with the school at the crossing site
- Assist with road safety and pedestrian training
Required Skills and Experience
- Punctual and reliable
- Approachable and enjoys engaging with the public