Provide Education are recruiting for an Admin Assistant to work at a Primary School in the Barnsley area. The school is part of a thriving Trust and are local to public transport links and close to the M1.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with previous experience working as an Admin Assistant within the Education Sector. You will be working closely with other office and the Admin team to facilitate the day to day needs of the School. You will be responsible for helping with general administrative tasks, managing diaries / calendars, and answering calls / emails.
You MUST have a recent DBS that is on the DBS Update Service. If you do not have one, you will be required to undertake a new one through Provide Education
We are looking for candidates who ideally has:
- Experience working in a school based environment
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills - English and Maths GCSE A -C or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administration or Personal Assistant role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of operating I.T. systems and school management systems
- Excellent organisation skills
- A pro-active and positive approach
- Any relevant qualifications
As an Admin Assistant, you will be expected to uphold and demonstrate explicitly the vision, values and aims of the school. You will work alongside all other staff to promote appropriate professional behaviours and a positive ethos within the school.
- Maintain and organise office systems, including data management and filing
- Phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- To manage correspondence, including emails
- To manage the school pupil progress information, including excel spread sheets and data analysis
Working with Provide Education will give you:
- A dedicated agency with friendly consultants
- Competitive rates of daily pay
- Refer a friend scheme bonus
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency working across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and the East Midlands. If you're looking to move your career forward or simply looking for a flexible work life, then look no further. We are a professional, friendly agency who have an experienced team of recruiters waiting to welcome you on board. To apply for this Admin Assistant role, please follow the instructions and attach an up to date CV.