Support the Controller in monitoring and guiding the Revenue Audit Clerks in performing daily revenue audits. Review the clerk's analyses and/or reports in summarizing and classifying revenue transactions for the preparation of the management Daily Operating Report. This position must also exhibit a high level of professional and personalized guest service that embodies the Company's brand standard and core values (K.E.E.P. - Kindness, Engagement, Empathy and Positivity). ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare month end spreadsheets, such as employee meals, executive comps, Golden Value coupons for distribution.
- Prepare and review journal entries, review accounts, complete reconciliations, produce and distribute reports, and other duties for month end.
- Reconcile daily cash turn in's with the Cage report and notify Casino Cage of any discrepancies.
- Prepare the Night Audit Flash.
- Prepare tips spreadsheets and submit to Landry's Payroll.
- Prepare Tour Desk and Business Center check requests to Accounts Payable.
- Provide the coupon requests to Convention Sales and Entertainment departments.
- Prepare and distribute revenue audit clerk schedules weekly and evaluate revenue audit clerk job performance.
- Approve clerk's time off, clock in, and out times.
- Perform audit clerk functions when necessary.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Supervise the Revenue Audit Clerks in their performance of the audit procedures and compilation of revenue information for food, beverage, entertainment, and hotel departments
- Assist revenue audit clerks in running all Aloha reports for different outlets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Ability to manage employees, training and coaching skills with evidence of developing exceptionally motivated teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, administrative, multi-tasking, organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), fluent English and articulate.
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and cohesively, consistently producing quality results.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications, especially Excel required.
- Minimum age requirement is 21.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and/or extensive accounting/audit experience in a leadership role.