Core Communication Retail Ltd is a leading supplier of PAYG SIMs, Mobile Accessories, and Vaping products into the independent and national retail channels. We've seen rapid growth over recent years and have plans to continue driving the business forward through the introduction of new categories, products and services.
Retail Sales Executives assist with the promotion and distribution of Cores products into both independent and multi retail outlets. The primary objective is to maximise the revenue & contribution from these stores.
- Manage active accounts maintaining good business relationships and ensuring they always have the correct amount and type of stock. Analysis of outstanding stock levels per account to ensure stock is replenished in timely fashion;
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with the multi retailer accounts within the territory making regular visits to ensure product deliveries are on time and any issues are reported and can be addressed quickly;
- Identify potential new accounts in the territory and work with Area Sales Manager to secure these accounts;
- Ensure the correct type and numbers of products are distributed;
- Provide regular reports of stock and activation levels by account ensuring critical sales trends are captured and key actions are taken to maximise on opportunities;
- Provide customer feedback to management for input into marketing and distribution strategies;
- Promoting Core's product range within territory and targeted communities and work closely with the Area Sales Manager on the rollout of ad hoc marketing activities - e.g. at specific events in stores;
- Attend product launches and refreshers to ensure new services and products can be demonstrated effectively within accounts.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum A levels or equivalent.
- Previous account management/sales experience in the independent retail channel preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build and develop strong relationships with independent retailers
- This is a field based role therefore drivers licence and own car is essential
- Good communication skills in English both written and oral
- Second language (Hindi or Gujarati) advantageous