Job Title: Relief Security Officer
Pay Rate: £9.90
Working Hours: Variable Shift Rota - 07:00 - 19:00, 19:00 - 07:00 - 20 hours per week +
Location: Glasgow Area
Would you be interested to join a leading Security company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Relief Security Officer to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow Area!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To provide an efficient and effective Security Service for Atalian Servest customers, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained.
- To conduct regular patrols, regular check calls, and logs.
- Ensure the effective monitoring of visitors and employees on-site, conducting random searches and assisting to maintain high levels of security on sites.
- SIA License essential.
- Full clean driving license.
- Experience working within a corporate retail security environment desirable.
- High levels of professional integrity.
- Previous experience with two-way radios & telephone equipment essential.
- Basic IT and Microsoft Office skills essential.
- First aid trained desirable.
- Holiday, Sickness and additional work cover.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.