Recruitment Consultant - Essex
About the role
Are you interested in starting a career in recruitment - No recruitment experience is required
We are an industry award winning, fast paced, growing recruitment agency looking for dynamic Recruitment Consultants with excellent interpersonal skills with a proactive and dynamic approach to their role to join our office in Essex and build their career with us.
Responsible to: Director
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, job boards, advertising, social media, referrals, head hunting.
- Acting as the first point of contact for candidates; identifying their skills and matching with appropriate vacancies.
- Managing the recruitment process, providing advice and guidance regarding specific positions/ interviews/placements and then supporting them throughout their role.
- Depending on role sourcing suitable temporary/permanent vacancies from a range of clients
- Researching the market, identifying target clients, generating leads and developing business relationships
- Formatting candidate CV's.
- Prioritising workload
- Hitting daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Big potential for career progression
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- NO RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Experience of sales/customer service roles is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is goal oriented and has a proven experience of working with a matter of urgency.
- High professional standards
- Strong ability to work on own initiative
- Well-developed skills in Word Processing (e.g. Microsoft Word), Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) Emails (e.g. Outlook).
What we Offer
- Industry leading Basic pay
- The best commission structure we can find anywhere
- Company incentives including Holidays, Fun Days, Duvet Mornings, Bonuses, Additional Annual Leave.
- Excellent office atmosphere.
- Funded training and development utilising internal and external trainers.
- Excellent internal progression
- Company Gym membership, mobile phone.