HOT NEW JOB OF THE WEEK IN-HOUSE RECRUITER REQUIRED Pertemps are delighted to be supporting our long-standing client based in Tamworth who due to growth is Recruiting for an Inhouse Recruiter. This position is working in house within the health care sector. Do you have experience working in a similar role If so we would love to hear from you! Job Purpose
To proactively source, select and build a pipeline of high quality, candidates. To deliver a responsive end to end recruitment service that incorporates a great candidate experience.The Role
- Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
- Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
- Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
- Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
- Support candidate selection activities.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
- Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
- Ensure compliance with the company, Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
In return you will receive a salary of £28'000 - £31'000 depending on experience and hours worked.This a a full time role Monday to Friday 9-5pm, on call one evening a week between 5pm-9am this will be paid(Answering minimum phone calls). Working every 6th weekend one evening on call answering calls.Part time will also be considered minimum 25hrs a weekClick apply now!