£27,750 + attractive pension, numerous employee benefits and more
Haye on Wye
Does the thought ot joining a pioneering manufacturer with an excellent reputation for innovation and research and development appeal to you? Are you looking for great job variety and the chance to work for a firm that treats employee development as a very important part of their ongoing success? Do you want a role where you can make an impact in a highly respected team?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.We have an exciting, permanent opportunity for a Quality Technician to join the Quality department of a global manufacturer in Hay on Wye! If you are a proactive, conscientious team player who can demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of attention to detail we would like to hear from you! Your responsibilities as Quality Technician will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting in investigations and decision making relating to operational issues and complaints
- Advising senior Quality personnel of any deviation / non-conformance / abnormality observed with finished product and / or batch
- Starting initial investigation and generate exceptions relating to trending issues highlighted within quality audits
- Providing advice on quality related issues during new product introductions
- Checking of clinical trial and commercial labels for accuracy
- Assistance in other paperwork related functions within the department as required.
- Design and maintenance of Quality related documentation to include SOPs and Standard Documents as appropriate and as agreed with operations department
Do you believe you are the right candidate for this position? This role comes with a very competitive salary, convenient Monday - Friday working hours and a host of employee benefits to go with the attractive annual leave allowance. This is also a great time to join as the company undergoes a substantial period of growth. If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to train and develop your career further, you've come to the right place.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.