Our client is a blue chip employer based in the Derby area. They are a main player in an industry that is rapidly changing and as such it is an exciting time to join them in their Quality Assurance department embracing Continuous Improvement and Kaizen.
This role will include the following:
- The opportunity to work closely with all departments in Europe and Asia
- Involvement with new technology to include digitalisation, Study of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology and Co-Robots
- Sourcing, specification and safe installation of new equipment
- Identifying opportunities to improve KPI via new equipment installation
- Benchmarking and studing the most appropriate technology and vendors
- Project management
Our client is looking for someone who is qualified in an engineering discipline who is self-motivated with great communication skills and project management experience. Quality assurance experience would obviously be of benefit but a high standard of training will be provided.
In addition to a competitive salary, our client offers:
- Paid overtime
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised restaurant facilities
If you are looking to build on your experience and work for a company which offers a range of promotional opportunities, we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)