As a Mover for College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving, you'll develop the life skills that build muscle and resumes. Company Overview
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving Lexington KY opened in November of 2012 and has been exceeding expectations ever since. Our goal is to live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Do you enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment where you will learn skills such as sales, marketing, logistics, customer service, equipment operations, project management, conflict resolution, and communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place young people with little experience can work to build a resume like College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! Responsibilities
- Provide friendly customer service that caters to the individual needs of each client.
- Moving/removing furniture and items safely and efficiently for each client
- Educating clients about pricing and services
- Remaining safety conscience
- Daily truck inspections (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc)
- Practice logical decision making and problem solving
- Lead your team by relevant examples and practicing our core values
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
If you love customer service and helping others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. We do have a few requirements though:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Unlimited growth potential! Over 170 locations throughout the country.
- Build your leadership skills
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
- Flexibile scheduling
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Exciting Team outings
- Work for a community minded business that donates two meals to Feeding Children Everywhere for every job completed
Compensation: hourly + tips + commission! Earning potential is limitless! Average hourly is $18/hr (including tips/commission)
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.