This position offers an excellent base salary and a sign-on bonus, with RVU production model available in the second year. Comprehensive benefits, including a 401(k) retirement savings plan, long- and short-term disability, CME allowance, relocation assistance, paid malpractice and tail, and PTO.
Come practice in this quaint Maryland city. The 'Hub City' sits at the crossroads of two major interstates, I-70 and I-81. It serves as the gateway to the Baltimore and the Washington, DC area as well as the 'hub' of government, commerce, and recreation for the tri-state area.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with psychiatrist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
Please call or text Pamela Mead directly at or email your CV to .
- Adult psychiatrist
- 100% inpatient
- 7 on and 7 off work schedule
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 401(k) retirement plan
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- See an average of 15 to 17 patients per day
- Within an hour of an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail