A primary care physician is needed at an established clinic in New Richmond, WI. Family Medicine with OB is preferred, but they will accept FM with no OB candidates. They prefer BC physicians but will consider 2022 and 2023 residents. Board-eligible candidates must be planning to take their boards. The schedule is a 4- or 4.5-workweek, Monday through Friday, and see 20 - 25 patients per day. If OB call would be shared with this traditional OB opportunity. This position will require a WI license. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, we can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health and dental benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice just outside Minneapolis and Saint Paul. The twin cities area is economically and culturally diverse, modern, attractive, and clean. This is a pleasant city to practice in and a great place to settle down or raise a family.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Jacovino at or email your CV and references to and refer to job .
- FM with OB/C-sections or without
- 4-day or 4.5-day workweek
- See 20 - 25 patients per day
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Health and dental benefits, malpractice insurance, and life insurance
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance, and a sign-on
- 50 minutes to Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail