This position is in Charlton, MA, just north of the Connecticut border in the Quinebaug River Valley of south-central Massachusetts. It has convenient access to Hartford, Springfield, Providence, Boston, and Worcester. It is an eclectic blend of hilly and flat, farmland and developed land, industry and downtown, and suburban, urban, and rural neighborhoods.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Susan Kindle directly at or email your CV to .
- Cap exempt for tuition loan reimbursement
- Highly competitive salary and outstanding benefits
- Weekdays 8:30 am - 5 pm with 36 patient contact hours
- See 22 - 25 patients per day
- Growth position with full-service, established outpatient practice
- Hospital-employed position
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Suburban, small-town location close to world-class museums, colleges, and cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail