About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we've built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at Position Overview
This position may be remote with occasional in-office work at our Burbank location as needed.
The Payroll Support Analyst will support Cast & Crew's digital products designed to streamline payroll, accounting, and production activities across the various Cast & Crew companies and products in the US and Canada. This position will assist customers (external and internal) with issues or questions encountered while using the products.
The Payroll Support Analyst is highly focused on delivering operational excellence, ensuring accurate results, and providing an exceptional customer experience. This role requires a high degree of comfort with technical product support, including detailed troubleshooting, strong written and verbal communication abilities, and great customer service skills. The position requires proven entertainment industry payroll expertise and a high degree of comfort with systems analysis. Responsibilities
- Communicate to a diverse set of customers by delivering clear instructions
- Provide technical support and system solutions to customers using various Cast & Crew products (including but not limited to Hours+,onTime, HTG, etc.)
- Modify the configuration of Cast & Crew digital solutions and HTG/onTime per customer requests
- Understand and configure client specific rules in collaboration with Labor Relations and Payroll Operations team
- Build sustainable relationships with customers by providing timely and accurate support
- Manage support queue and log incoming customer/product support calls and emails, providing workable solutions
- Solve a problem by analyzing its component parts and identifying the key or underlying issues
- Perform detailed testing during user acceptance testing and participate in product requirements sessions gathering
- Document issues and coordinate testing and solutions with product and technology teams
- Assist in the creation of SOPs, training guides, workflow analysis, scripts, and testing materials as assigned.
Special Work Conditions
- Minimum education preferred: Bachelor's degree
- Has experience with external and external customer/product support
- Minimum 1-5 years of accounting, payroll or production experience preferred, preferably in the Entertainment industry
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of online meeting tools (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at:
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.