Employer Flexible is a Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) offering a full line of innovative business services and solutions, enabling our clients to maximize productivity and profitability. Our foremost priority is streamlining our client's infrastructure by providing the fundamental foundations of resources and support services necessary to develop and expand with unwavering confidence.
We seek aPayroll Specialist
with excellent customer service skills to join our fast-paced team of service-minded payroll professionals.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for the right individual. Employer Flexible has been listed in Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies 5 years in a row and in the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For and Houston Business Journal Best Places to Work in Houston.
If you want an opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career, this is the company for you!Position Summary:
The Payroll Specialist role ensures that all payroll-related activities for their assigned base of clients are conducted timely, accurately, and in compliance with State and Federal laws and individual client requirements.NOTE:This is nota Manager/Director level opportunity.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Payroll Processing (up to 1000+ employees)
- Experience managing payroll for multiple clients simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and professional level communication skills
- Ensure all Payrolls are in by the deadline
- Oversight and approval of special payroll runs
- Run Payroll Reports
- Self-Driven and able to work with little supervision
- Able to make quick decisions and manage positive outcomes
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Flexible and able to work through challenges in a quick and positive manner
- Able to work in an ever-changing environment
- MUSTbe highly detail-oriented and be able to pick up quickly and not miss the little things
- Know limits - what you can and cannot do and how to identify those
- 3+ years of payroll experience (1000+ employees)
- MUSThave experience processing payroll for multiple companies/clients to qualify for this position
- A sense of urgency and a driven attitude is required
- Strong focus on customer service
- PEO experience preferred!
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Timely follow-up
- Ability to prioritize and think quickly on your feet
- Experience with Kronos, Darwin, MS Office, CRM-MS Dynamics
- Ability to multi-task
- Competitive Compensation Package with bonus incentive
- Certification Bonus (CPP or FPC)
- Paid PTO & Holiday
- Company Paid Life
- STD, LTD, and Voluntary Life
- 401(k) plan with 4% match and much more!