Do you seek opportunities that will help you grow your career? If you're seeking a position that offers the chance for career advancement, you may be interested in working for this innovative company. Join an exciting team at a thriving company as a Payroll Specialist through this excellent opportunity via Robert Half. Ideal applicants must have strong organizational skills to be considered. Daily operations will consist of data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution, and providing statements to various departments. This vacancy is based in the South Jersey area and is a permanent opportunity.
- Accurately enters and maintains employee related information in the payroll system, including, but not limited to: personnel changes, wage adjustments, garnishments, child support and liens, tax withholding changes, direct deposit, special withholdings, compensation and state unemployment codes, leave of absence, and termination forms.
- Responsible for processing a variety of different payroll scenarios- weekly, semi-monthly, and custom calendar, hourly, salary, commissions, multi-state, etc
- Produce preliminary payroll reports and compare them against time sheets and other payroll data, to confirm accuracy
The ideal Payroll Specialist candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
Other requirements for the Payroll Specialist position include and are not limited to:
- 2+ years automated payroll systems experience or equivalent accounting experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Direct experience in a variety of SaaS payroll systems
- Demonstrated ability to deliver under tight deadlines or unusual or critical situations
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates should reach out to Kathryn Berky at and reference JO
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.