We are looking for a Payroll Coordinator to process payroll transactions in our company. Payroll coordinator responsibilities include processing timesheets, updating payroll records and answering employee questions about payments. Ultimately, you'll ensure employees are compensated correctly and on time. If you have great attention to detail and outstanding analytical and numerical skills, we'd like to meet you. Responsibilities
- Process attendance records and other documents (e.g. W-2 and tax forms)
- Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order
- Coordinate within the HR Team changes in payroll (e.g. terminations, new hires).
- Process Benefit changes in Payroll and with vendors. (terminations and new hires)
- Process all salary and wage adjustments
- Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g. annual bonuses, severance pay, taxes, worker's compensation)
- Handle benefit expenses, like insurance fees or paid leave
- Produce reports to upper management upon request
- Answer employee questions or complaints about salaries and payments
- Work with Accounting Department on audits or requests
- File and update personnel files and documentation.
- Stream line online and cloud based records in the HRIS system.
- Run complex daily, weekly and monthly for HR Team
- Organize filing systems and tracking.
- Track Performance Reviews and logs.
- Proven experience as a payroll coordinator or similar role
- Familiarity with payroll processes
- Working knowledge of payroll and HRIS systems.
- Comfortable with Excel (functions, data etc.)
- An analytical mind with good math skills
- HR recordkeeping skills.
- Ability to handle software HRIS system set ups and complex reports.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree or training beyond high school preferred.