Payroll and Rewards Specialist
Hybrid Working (2 days in office)
Previous Payroll and Benefits Experience
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Payroll and Rewards Specialist. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Processing staff payroll
- Being the first point of contact for all benefit, reward and payroll queries
- Driving continuous support on payroll and benefits schemes
- Provide general administration support to the HR team when required
The suitable candidate must:
- Have previous payroll and pension experience
- Have an understanding of benefit schemes
- Have knowledge of HR systems
If you think this role is for you then please apply now!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales