Salt have partnered with one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. You will join the EMEA team in London and Singapore working in the award-winnning inhouse agency supporting medium to large sized companies within B2B, Finance, Tech. You will support on the activation of Paid Social Campaigns, reporting and client management.
You'll join a small but fast growing social team, who are willing to in depth provide training and development to candidates over the 6 month project, with an opportunity to extend after. This role has come up due to client wins and increased work load.
- Scheduling, copywriting, forecasting, setting up, monitoring and optimising paid social media campaigns
- Deliver end-to-end campaigns
- Assisting the Social Team in budgeting and cost management across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Reporting and analysing campaign performance data and content trends
- Managing relationships with third-party vendors or partners where necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and understand on Paid Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
- Outstanding written, verbal and visual communication skills
- A collaborative, 'can do' attitude
- Creative, with a passion for innovative problem solving
- Experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social is a plus