PA to Headteacher - Northampton - up to £25,000
Are you looking for your next position within Personal Assistant work?
Have great administration and organisation skills to utilise in your next role?
If so, then you're in the right place!
Distinct Recruitment are partnering with a well-known business located in the heart of Northampton, they are on the lookout for a PA to the Headteacher at one of their sites. This is a newly created position and is perfect for someone who is open-minded and loves helping out. You will be employed on a permanent full-time (Monday-Friday) basis and will work term times with the holidays off (additional hours between this may be required).
What you will be doing:
- Arranging any travel, accommodation and itineraries needed for any events
- Hosting all visitors to the headteacher and making them feel welcome
- First point of contact for any queries
- Overseeing and arranging meetings for multiple diaries
- General diary management
What you will need:
- Experience in a PA role previously
- Strong administration, communication an organisation skill
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced and tricky environment
- Be confident in your approach
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in and you would like to know more, please apply now!
Please note: do not worry if you don't have an up-to-date CV and are looking to have a chat, get in touch!