Title: Operations Manager (Small Journey Owner)
Our client's vision is to be acknowledged as Best in-class Platform based Life and Pensions Administration Service provider. Customer service is at the heart of the business and their aim is to transform our clients' operations. A business that has been described as 'home' by existing employees, we drive a culture that is founded on positive change and development.
The Opportunity:The Small Customer Journey Owner (Operations Manager) will focus on delivering excellent customer journeys within the business strategy by owning lower complexity smaller value/sensitivity end to end customer journey(s) within an account to ensure journey(s) are managed and improved effectively to deliver strong customer experience/outcomes. They will also ensure this happens in alignment with the requirements of the business, to support delivery of Diligenta's corporate objectives.The role holder will be responsible for leading the resource capability required to deliver the customer journey(s) (either directly or on a matrix basis and across multiple locations) and for creating an engaging environment that supports a digital first model, continuous improvement, effective risk and controls management, reduction in operating costs, improvements in service and value creation, both for the business and for its clients.
You will be:
- Leading a team of direct and matrix reports (including which may include offshore) and create a high performing, engaging environment where individuals connect with, are inspired by and take action to continually improve customer and business outcomes delivered by the journeys.
- Operate as part of an operations management team and play an active role in this, supporting the delivery of the management teams objectives and role modelling strong management and leadership behaviours
- Ensure that contractual (e.g. SLA) and non-contractual (e.g. NPS) measures of the effectiveness, timeliness and quality of the customer experience/outcomes are consistently delivered.
- Ensure that the journeys operate on a robust, well controlled basis with effective management of controls and risk, minimising cost of failure, breaches and other negative consequences driven by control, people and performance failures.
- Be the gate keeper of change to the journey to ensure that when impacting business change initiatives are scoped, shaped and delivered, they are done so in a manner that support the effective management of the customer journey(s)
You should apply if:
- Have significant experience of Operations - preferably gained in team leader/manager roles in contact centre
- Proven leadership skills - able to motivate and inspire team
- Experience of driving improvements involving process, people and technology
- Experience of managing delivery of on and offshore teams
- Have experience of UK Life & Pensions market place (desirable)
- Experience of working in an outsourcing environment (desirable)
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company pension scheme membership
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
- Develop your career through a wider global organisation