An exciting opportunity for an Office Coordinator with a desire to develop skills and knowledge within a demanding work environment. The Office Coordinator will be tasked with supporting Client Services Associates on the team with administrative tasks. The right person will bring a high level of care and attention to even the most basic task and will demonstrate intelligence through an ability to pick up new things quickly. The team is known for providing exemplary customer service to its clients and seamless operational support to the business.
JOB ROLE: Office Coordinator
INDUSTRY: Client Services
SALARY: 27k -30k
- Data Entry - Maintaining data within our internal system for our suite of Funds products and updating these daily
- Report Generation and Distribution - Creating and distributing to our clients reports on a daily and monthly basis
- Client Onboarding and Trade Entry - Processing new client applications and inputting trades into our back-office system for our suite of Funds products
- Supporting the Client Services Team
- Post Management and Distribution
- Ad-hoc projects- assisting with ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience working in an office environment
- Highly organised, fast and efficient, ability to multi-task and organise others
- Excellent attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent senior management
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.