We're looking for an Offers and On-boarding administrator to join our shared service centre in Bradford.
Reporting into the Offers and On-boarding Manager you will provide an accurate and efficient offers and on-boarding service to new starters with a focus on delivering a high-quality new starter experience and proactive support to both hiring managers and recruitment teams.
Responsible to produce accurate contractual offers and documentation, ensuring that these are sent to new starters in a timely and efficient manner, the management of all returned documentation to allow processing for the HR system and payroll set up.
Drive forward a culture of continuous improvement always seeking to better the customer experience with the use of automation tools.
Focus on providing a value added 'central' service to the business, ensuring successful delivery and completion against agreed objectives and service level agreements.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the wider Resourcing team to create and send offers for candidates, both external and internal for salaried roles.
- Liaise with the new starter with regard to the offer and on-boarding process and ensure that offer documentation is received, completed and returned in a timely manner.
- Ensure queries and requests from new starters are managed to ensure responses are efficient, accurate and in accordance with the company policy, procedure and agreed service standards.
- Liaise with the People Services Shared Service function to ensure a smooth, accurate and efficient handover of information in a timely manner, working to multiple payrolls cut offs.
- Track and manage documentation in line with confirmed start dates to adhere to payroll cut offs.
- Liaise with the Head of Resourcing, Resourcing Managers and recruiting teams to ensure that they are updated on the progress of the new starter process.
- Ensure that all returned documentation is dealt with appropriately so that the new starter receives all they are entitled to.
- Ensure all Hires are made on the recruitment system for new starters and internal moves in a timely manner to allow for business reporting.
- Carry out and manage progress and updates for third party security checks inc submission for DBS.
- Manage the day to day running of the automation processes in UiPath/Orchestrator. Reviewing the processes and output reports to identify any trends in failures and successes.
We tend to look for people with:
- Highly pro-active team-player with the ability to motivate and work alongside others and share best practice.
- Competent at managing stakeholder, customer and supplier relationships and expectations
- Ability to deal with complex queries.
- Flexible to changing priorities and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly to meet expectations.
- Excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Have awareness of/been involved with Automation/UiPath/Robotics.
- Experience with Oracle, SAP & Workday.
- Familiar working with, and advocate of, a Shared Services Model.
- Broad knowledge of external HR/Shared Services developments and emerging best practice.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave with the option to purchase 5 more.
- Personal medical insurance
- Matched pension contribution up to 10%
- Access to our car benefit scheme
- Access to our online learning to continue to grow and develop your career with us
Liberty Global Shared Service Centre (LGSSC) acts as a central specialty service supporting the wider Liberty Global group with specialisms in areas of Finance, Accounting, People, Legal & Systems. This central team supports several businesses across the Liberty Global footprint including Virgin Media.
It is an exciting time to join us on our journey as we continue to grow our services; offering a wide range of opportunities to experienced talent who embrace a culture of change & collaboration.
Liberty Global is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.