Serviced Office. Coworking. Flexible Office. Business Centre.
Night Concierge -
Reports to: Assistant Guest Experience Manager
Responsible for: all external night contractors
Working Hours: 5 days on, 2 days off
Salary: £35,000 plus up to 10% bonus
Location: Central/East London
Our client designs stunning, effective, flexible workspaces that provide hotel-like hospitality and members-club-style service for those who understand that working hard doesn't have to be unpleasant. With a dash of design agency and architectural practise, they've combined the greatest aspects of co-working, serviced offices, luxurious hotels, and hospitality. They have designed a product and service level such that while we take care of everything, the Residents can concentrate on what they do best-developing their businesses.
In order to address any operational issues that our Residents could experience, the Concierge crew goes above and beyond. They are attentive to residents' needs, but also proactive, foreseeing residents' needs even before they manifest.
Role, Responsibilities & Duties
Front Desk Operations
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the phone answering or referring enquiries
- Handle telephone calls, mails, emails and requests made in person
- Maintain accurate and timely records of work tasks on Front of House daily reports and weekly meetings to ensure all information is handed over and followed up efficiently
- Process credit card terminal reports (Z report, end of shift report)
- Control the flow of deliveries and supplies
Building Operations & Security
- Conduct regular security walkthroughs and actively communicate any issues to the GEM.
- Respond to incidents, alarms and emergencies on site and report these to the GEM.
- Follow local fire alarm, safety and evacuation procedures.
- Maintain an accurate record of duties undertaken.
- Be responsible for your own health and safety as well as others
- Manage key holding: control and audit of access cards and building keys
- Ensure all IT equipment is up and running
- Execute small maintenance and cleaning jobs
- Manage site contractors
Residents & Culture
- Be impeccable in your presentation of self as dressing according to client standards
- Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships with colleagues and Residents
- Greet residents and regular visitors by name whenever possible, in a polite, professional and personable manner
- Ensure that all complaints are reported to the Assistant GEM and the GEM
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in a customer facing role or in the security industry
- Refined verbal and writing communication skills
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Very well organised, excellent customer service skills & time-keeping
- Professional integrity, trustworthy and great attention to detail
- Positive outlook with Can-Do-Attitude and flexibility
A comprehensive Benefits Package is provided which includes
- Team Lunch every Friday
- Free use of in-house Gym
- 50% Discount at our in-house cafes and restaurants
- 20 days annual leave
- Regular colleague social and wellbeing events
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Options to attend regular educational events and workshops
- £350 uniform allowance
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Please note: due to exceptionally high levels of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants