Please note our client is still wearing PPE so there is a requirement to wear face masks or face shields (both of which are provided).
Health Records Clerk - Medium to Heavy lifting required
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich
Please note due to the location, it would be preferred if candidates can drive and have their own vehicle or live locally
Parking: Free parking onsite
Job type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role:this role is a temporary ongoing role with no end date specified at this stage
Working days and hours:
Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm (there can be some slight flexibility on these start and finish times if necessary) and the requirement to work 1.30pm-10.00pm one night per week. This may increase to two evenings per week but it's just the one for the time being.
1 hour lunch break (unpaid)
Our client is now open to part time candidates, please apply if you're interested on this basis too.
Monday to Friday, hours worked between 8.30am to 8pm: £10.69 paye per hour including holiday pay
Monday to Friday, hours worked between 8pm to 10pm: £11.00 paye inclusive of Holiday pay
Working days and hours - Please read
- The working hours will be a mixture of 08.30am to 5pm and 1.30pm to 10.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Our client won't consider anyone who isn't available to work full time.
- The evenings would be on a rota basis.
- There may well be some different hours too such as 10.30-19.00, overall, the suitable candidate needs to be flexible to work the times above which could change.
- Candidates will need to take one hour for lunch (unpaid); our client does provide 2 x 15 minute breaks (one morning and one afternoon or evening, depending on the hours worked) which are paid
- The role will initially be to locate and collate patient records; this will entail paying great attention to detail.
- You will be required to frequently handle large volumes of case notes of varying size during the course of your duties
- The role will involve manual handling of patients' case notes requiring sustained periods of physical effort and the use of basic items of moving and handling equipment whilst working in a large warehouse style facility.
- The retrieving and filing of case notes
- Unpack hospital notes
- Locating case notes
- Tracking medical records
- Filing patient notes and documents
- Medium to Heavy lifting required
You will join a friendly and professional team, initially on a temporary basis for up to 4 weeks; this will be extended for the right candidate.