- Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. may be considered as W2 candidates.
- Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client's business needs and requirements.
Title: Network Security Engineer - Security CRE
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6 Months
• Security CRE, 100% allocation
• You will have 5+ years of experience as a network security engineer supporting Client enterprise security technologies and should have a deep understanding of Client Security solution portfolio and significant expertise with data networks
• Be a subject matter expert in Client Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
• Extensive experience leading Enterprise strategy and implementation of complex security solutions for enterprise scale IDS and Network AMP deployments
• Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead or guide teams made up of Client, Customer and Partner members in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network issues
• Collaborate with solution experts to develop and deploy secure solutions
• In-depth knowledge of designing complex security solutions
• Experienced with implementing security solutions
• Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining exceptional communication skills
• Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits
• Able to work on site locally in Nashville, TNRose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need assistance in completing this application, or during any phase of the application, interview, hiring, or employment process, whether due to a disability or otherwise, please contact our HR Department . Rose International has an official agreement (ID ), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)