Marketing ManagerLocation: Rickmansworth - home based or hybrid work modelSalary: £30,000 to £40,000 (3 to 5 days per week, salary pro rata)
About the company
Irwin and Colton are a leading specialist Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainability recruitment company. We support clients across all sectors, from construction and manufacturing through to banking and retail. We're a fun, ambitious, growing company with big plans for the future, marketing and branding activity with our key audiences will play a vital part in our continued growth and success.
About the role:
The Marketing Manager will provide leadership and expertise on all marketing activities across the business, supporting the Directors and Sales teams with activity across a variety of platforms to enhance the brand, generate leads, increase visibility and ROI.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Create, develop and execute marketing campaign's across our key audiences (clients, candidates, future employees)
- Take a lead role in the delivery of all marketing activity, with an emphasis on social platforms and digital opportunities.
- Produce copy for website, social media posts, case studies and marketing collateral working with the Directors and team for relevant content.
- Management of regular email marketing campaigns and social media activity
- Analyse and report on marketing activity, to provide recommendations and areas for improvement
- Assist with bid / tender writing, presentations and documentation
- Continually seek new ideas and contribute to the overall marketing and success of the business
What we're looking for:
- Previous relevant experience of creating and delivering marketing campaigns
- A passion for digital marketing and social media platforms and the ability to drive measurable ROI from marketing activity
- A solid understanding of SEO, keyword research, social media, email marketing and content creation
- A strong work ethic, confident self-starter with the ability to work well within a small but growing team
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and able to multi-task
So what are the perks?
- Full or Part-time position, we can offer flexible working hours
- Holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Closed from Christmas to New Year
- 1 month fully-paid leave (sabbatical), after 5 years
- Christmas & Summer Party, and Quarterly Events - every quarter is different, past events include: rooftop cocktails in London, speed boat on Thames, Top Golf, German Christmas markets.
- Daily dress down (Business Casual)
- Friday: drinks at 4.30pm, all day casual wear and early finish
- Team nights out for hitting target
- Weekly lunchtime jogging club around local parks
- Sporting team challenges (Tough Mudder / Spartan)
If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information, please contact Michael Colton on or