Our client is a leading manufacturing company. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Management Accountant.
- To support the production of timely and accurate management accounts that will enable senior management to make decisions that will benefit the company and its employees.
- Be responsible for the execution and maintenance of key month end processes and controls.
- Key contributor to balance sheet reconciliations and both internal and external audits.
- Executing monthly closes.
- BSR preparation and issue resolution.
- Supporting internal and external audit completion.
- Managing fixed assets and prepayments.
- Supporting the management of cash, stock and working capital.
- Carrying out credit checks and updates as necessary.
- Executing general ledger adjustments and journal entry.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Supporting statutory account submission.
- Providing ad hoc reporting for departments.
- Preparing, analysing, and sharing monthly department actuals versus budget reports.
- Supporting the quarterly forecast preparation.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Manufacturing experience would be preferred.
- Able to work diligently against processes ans procedures.
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think logically and methodically.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- Working a perm day shift.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.